欢迎来到 职场词典网 ， 一个优秀的职场知识学习网站！
[ Ctrl + D 键 ]收藏本站
1. Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
2. Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体，人家伸手时才握手。)
3. Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请，先别坐下。)
4. Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时，眼睛要看着对方。)
5. Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听，保持冷静。)
6. If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时，要特别注意餐桌礼节。)
7. Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物，不可开口说话)
8. Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
9. Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
10. Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)
11. Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实，但不必太谦虚)
12. Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
13. Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)
You are what you wear! Keeping your clothes well-pressed will keep you from looking hard-pressed.
Colors and their signals 不同颜色传递的信号Black suggests authority and seriousness. It is a dignified choice that announces your presence, but can be intimidating if overused.
Pastels are soothing colors, and promote friendliness while discouraging aggression.
White symbolizes purity, cleanliness, and sophistication. It works well as a shirt. Women can pull it off as a suit, but men steer clear!
Grey offers you a dignified and conservative authority. If it’s too light, you could seem passive or weak.
Navy Blue clothing demands respect. It also conveys a feeling of loyalty, integrity, and dependability.
Brown symbolizes reliability, and tends to make people feel comfortable. However, it can suggest a lack of authority.